From: Thomas Kahle <tom111@×××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] gl2ps
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:33:49
1 On 07/01/2010 12:20 PM, François Bissey wrote:
2 >> Hi,
3 >>
4 >>>> Please sync you overlay. It was gone sometime ago
5 >>>
6 >>> Strange I synced this morning and it is there in the copy layman fetched
7 >>> but it is not there in the private copy I keep for commits that I synced
8 >>> 2 days ago.
9 >>> Very curious.
10 >>
11 >> I ran into a similar issue with the combination of using eix-sync to
12 >> sync overlays too and the move of the overlay location in layman 1.3*.
13 >> In my case eix-sync simply stop syncing overlays because it looked for
14 >> them in /var/lib/layman while they were still in /usr/local/portage/layman.
15 >>
16 > Installed layman 1.3.3 in April. Fiddled the setting to leave my overlays
17 > in /usr/local/portage/layman way back when. First time I have an issue
18 > with eix-sync. hum eix updated 23rd of June. Worth checking.
19
20 I took the same path :) Decided to let things stay in /usr/local when
21 layman 1.3.3. was installed and ran into the issue one or two weeks ago.
22 So, eix-0.20.5 might be the culprit here.
23
24 Cheers,
25 Thomas
29 Thomas Kahle