From: doppelgaenger <bm2600@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Kernel Security + KISS
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:29:18
1 George Prowse wrote:
2 > Eduardo Tongson wrote:
3 >> Nice plan. I think you are more able to lead. Can we communicate more
4 >> in email perhaps a google group or list. IRC is not efficient for
5 >> people in different timezones.
6 >>
7 >> -- ed*eonsec
8 >>
9 > I agree, a list or group would be better at pooling the people at your
10 > disposal
11
12 I also think it would be a good idea to set up some requirements profile
13 so people can identify them self in some kind of matrix ?
14
15 I basically volunteer but not sure what use I could be with a background
16 as an ISO, limited time and basic C knowledge.
17
18 --doppelgaenger
19 --
20 gentoo-security@l.g.o mailing list