From: Alexander Heidenreich <313373@×××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] crypto problem mount loop0
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:13:09
1 Am Sunday 22 February 2004 14:36 schrieb i.t:
2
3 Hi,
4
5 > I'm a bit desperated after all the time and work. What may have happenend?
6 > Has anybody any idea? Can there be a change in the offset size with
7 > losetup? Any help really appreciated
8
9 We've got the same problem a few days before. You will find the problem in the
10 package sys-aps/util-linux. Emerge the Version 2.11z-r9 and it will run
11 again. Ok, it's just a workaround, but it helps. Wait until the package isnt
12 buggy anymore.
13
14 bye
15 Alex
16 --
17 The 5th commandment:
18
19 A Discordian is prohobited of believing what he reads.
22 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list