From: "James A. Cox" <computer@×××××.net>
To: Gary Nichols <gary@××××××××××.org>
Cc: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>, gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] The solution and hopefully the end.
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:17:05
1 Gary Nichols wrote:
4 > On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Kurt Lieber wrote:
5 >
6 >> This entire thread has been very demotivating to me as a Gentoo
7 >> developer.
8 >> Please keep in mind that I donate my time because I enjoy what I do. I
9 >> think it's safe to say that all of the other developers share that same
10 >> motivation.
13 > I just want to say that I *really* appreciate every minute that the
14 > Gentoo developers spend on Gentoo, especially the Gentoo SPARC team.
15 > You guys deserve much more credit than you are given. I, for one,
16 > will be tipping a glass of fine beer tonight in your honor. :-)
19 Hear, hear. As a (heretofore silent) Gentoo user for about two years, I
20 feel certain the vast majority of us feel the way that Gary Nichols does
21 and greatly appreciate the work you do.
24 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list