From: Gary Nichols <gary@××××××××××.org>
To: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] The solution and hopefully the end.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:31:01
1 On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > This entire thread has been very demotivating to me as a Gentoo developer.
3 > Please keep in mind that I donate my time because I enjoy what I do. I
4 > think it's safe to say that all of the other developers share that same
5 > motivation. If you take the enjoyment out of developing Gentoo, it's going
6 > to die off rather quickly.
7
8 I just want to say that I *really* appreciate every minute that the Gentoo
9 developers spend on Gentoo, especially the Gentoo SPARC team. You guys
10 deserve much more credit than you are given. I, for one, will be tipping
11 a glass of fine beer tonight in your honor. :-)
12
13 To Kurt and everyone else - THANK YOU.
18 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list