From: Joey McCoy <ixion@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] The solution and hopefully the end.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:04:20
1 Agreed!!! You Gentoo Developers are terrific! Never before has a distro
2 matched Gentoo.. the community has been so wonderful.. I am now running
3 (between work and home) almost a dozen Gentoo boxes, and love it.
4
5 Keep up the good work, Developers. Don't let one bad apple ruin it for you
6 (there's bound to be more of them as Gentoo gets more popular,
7 unfortunately). Just remember all the positive notes you get from users...
8
9 And a note to the users: let's let the developers know how much we
10 appareciate them a bit more often.. ;)