From: Stijn Vander Maelen <stijn@×××××××××××××.org>
To: Raymond den Ouden <r.denouden@×××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Gentoo security policy
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:04:24
1 On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 16:42, Raymond den Ouden wrote:
2 > I like to say that also I seem to miss some mails, also I get from time
3 > to time a mailinglist bounce message telling me that an x number of
4 > messages have been bounced :-( while my server has been online at that
5 > time and has never been bouncing mail from the mailinglist actively.
8 Same here. i also get bounce messages on a regular basis, mostly from
9 gentoo-user but from other gentoo-* lists as well.
10
11 > regards,
12 >
13 > Raymond den Ouden