From: Raymond den Ouden <r.denouden@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Gentoo security policy
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:42:25
1 Tobias Weisserth wrote:
2
3 >Hi there,
4 >
5 >Am Do, den 18.03.2004 schrieb Matthias F. Brandstetter um 15:12:
8 >>---------- quoting Kurt Lieber ----------
11 >>>gentoo-announce is *the* official means of distributing GLSAs. If you
12 >>>want to make sure you receive all GLSAs, sign up for that.
13 >>>
14 >>>
15 >>Maybe it's just for me, but I received only 4 (that is "clamav", "libxml2",
16 >>"kernel do_mremap", and last "openssl") GLSA's via gentoo-announce since
17 >>2004-02-18, so in the last month. But on bugtraq there are several more
18 >>annoucements posted in this time...
19 >>
20 >>*just my 2 cents*
21 >>Greetings, Matthias
25 >I'll take this as a potential candidate for lists malfunctioning :-( I
26 >seem to miss some mails from gentoo-announce as well. I receive
27 >everything else to the same address without problems. Try resubscribing
28 >and wait a some time. If you still miss items, address the problems
29 >again. At least that's what I did.
30 >
31 >regards,
32 >Tobias Weisserth
36 I like to say that also I seem to miss some mails, also I get from time
37 to time a mailinglist bounce message telling me that an x number of
38 messages have been bounced :-( while my server has been online at that
39 time and has never been bouncing mail from the mailinglist actively.
40
41 regards,
42
43 Raymond den Ouden