From: Tobias Weisserth <tobias@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Gentoo security policy
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:25:14
1 Hi there,
2
3 Am Do, den 18.03.2004 schrieb Matthias F. Brandstetter um 15:12:
4 > ---------- quoting Kurt Lieber ----------
5 > > gentoo-announce is *the* official means of distributing GLSAs. If you
6 > > want to make sure you receive all GLSAs, sign up for that.
7 >
8 > Maybe it's just for me, but I received only 4 (that is "clamav", "libxml2",
9 > "kernel do_mremap", and last "openssl") GLSA's via gentoo-announce since
10 > 2004-02-18, so in the last month. But on bugtraq there are several more
11 > annoucements posted in this time...
12 >
13 > *just my 2 cents*
14 > Greetings, Matthias
15
16 I'll take this as a potential candidate for lists malfunctioning :-( I
17 seem to miss some mails from gentoo-announce as well. I receive
18 everything else to the same address without problems. Try resubscribing
19 and wait a some time. If you still miss items, address the problems
20 again. At least that's what I did.
21
22 regards,
23 Tobias Weisserth