From: "Matthias F. Brandstetter" <haimat@××××.at>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Gentoo security policy
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:12:21
1 ---------- quoting Kurt Lieber ----------
2 > gentoo-announce is *the* official means of distributing GLSAs. If you
3 > want to make sure you receive all GLSAs, sign up for that.
4
5 Maybe it's just for me, but I received only 4 (that is "clamav", "libxml2",
6 "kernel do_mremap", and last "openssl") GLSA's via gentoo-announce since
7 2004-02-18, so in the last month. But on bugtraq there are several more
8 annoucements posted in this time...
9
10 *just my 2 cents*
11 Greetings, Matthias
14 Oh, I love your magazine. My favorite section is `How to Increase
15 Your Word Power.' That thing is really, really, really ... good.
16
17 -- Homer Simpson
18 Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington
21 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list