From: Marlon Jabbur <msjabbur@×××××××.br>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] For folks interested in helping with gentoo security efforts
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:38:53
1 On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 09:57:32AM -0500, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 03:51:04PM +0100 or thereabouts, Koon wrote:
3 > > OK, I think I could help in all areas, particularly 1, 2 and 4. I would
4 > > help from work, so I cannot devote full-time to this, but I definitely
5 > > can help.
6 >
7 > We really, really need help with #2. If you feel you can help with that,
8 > we'd certainly appreciate it. The best way to help with #2 is to hang out
9 > on #gentoo-security on freenode and get a feeling for what our current
10 > process flows are. Then, if someone can translate that into a set of
11 > documentation that we can publish on the site, we'd be in fat city.
12
13 I also can help in itens 1, 2 and 4. I work during all day and can
14 do some stuff at home during the night. About the item 2, that seems
15 to be the most crucial item at this time, I think that the first thing
16 to do is to try to make a list of the existing processes and the person who
17 knows how it works and then we should start documenting this (after
18 learning the (GuideXSL) stuff.
19
20 Marlon
25 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list