From: MA <ma_wm@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions?
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:55:47
1 When an exploit is found and everybody use reject more computers can be
2 scanned for the exploitable program/service in the same time... I don't
3 see why we should make it easy for the script kids...
4
5 I want to use pf for my gentoo box as for my openbsd box :(
6
7 > -----Original Message-----
8 > From: Oliver Schad [mailto:o.schad@×××.de]
9 > Sent: den 8 januari 2004 15:25
10 > To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
11 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions?
12 >