From: dan <dcocos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Re: The solution and hopefully the end.
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:26:26
1 On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:20:35 -0600, Jeff Smelser <tradergt@×××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 10 November 2004 04:17 pm, Thomas Kirchner wrote:
3 >
4 > > Gentoo is the only distribution/OS that's held my interest and satisfied my
5 > > computing needs, and it's all thanks to the devs. I try to do my part when
6 > > I can to repay the community, but without our wonderful devs we wouldn't be
7 > > here. Thanks to all of you. (And don't let the idiots get you down. Most
8 > > of us really do appreciate you.) Tom
9 >
10 > Who is an idiot by the way? I am curious who your directing this comment to.
11 >
12 > Jeff
15 The idiots are the people who will not let this thread die.
18 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list