From: Piotr Kalinowski <pitkali@××.pl>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Do I need to rebuild things after upgradingssl?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:48:10
1 Dnia czw 18. marca 2004 19:35, Joel Osburn napisa³:
2 > The question I was trying to ask, though, is how to tell what is
3 > *statically* compiled with a given library, openssl in this case.
4
5 Statically linked program does not export any symbols and libraries code in it
6 is undistinguishable from project code. I think you'd have to somehow extract
7 symbols from it and look for something familiar. So the question is, how you
8 could get those local symbols from ELF file...
9
10 Regards,
11 Piotr Kalinowski
14 * Registered Linux User no. 282090 * GG: 1482763 *
15 * JID:kali@××××××.pl * Tlen:pitkali@××××.pl *
18 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list