From: Craig Webster <craig@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] FISH - FTP over SSH?
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:09:57
1 On 5 Nov 2006, at 00:00, Lord Sauron wrote:
2 > Well, I just have to find a protocol, be it ftp, sftp, fish, or
3 > whatever, and then they're on their own for finding something that
4 > works. Mainly because they choose to use Windows. It's not my
5 > problem if Windows doesn't do something. They know they can get a
6 > free SuSE, Fedora Core 6, RHELD, SLED, Gentoo, Knoppix, Kubuntu,
7 > Ubuntu, or anything else from me at any time.
8
9 If they all have user accounts on the box (or can be given them) then
10 I'd go with SCP and tell the dev team to check out WinSCP:
11 http://winscp.sf.net/
12
13 Cheers,
14 Craig