From: Robert Larson <robert@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] LDAP virtual server question
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:51:39
1 > The question I have is can someone point me a direction as to where I can
2 > learn the structure and meanings of the dc, ou, etc so I can figure out the
3 > layout of the DIT?
4
5 I have an O'Reilly book as well called "LDAP System Administration" written by
6 Gerald Carter. This is a good book that seems to cover a lot on LDAP and
7 where it falls short, it provides links.
8
9 Here is another place (with good links at the bottom):
10 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ldap
11
12 OpenLDAP's admin guide. I've been told that this provides a wealth of
13 information:
14 http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin22/
15
16 LDAP for rocket scientists:
17 http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/
18
19 Hope this helps, happy hunting! :)
20
21 Robert Larson
24 If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?
25 -- Lily Tomlin
26 --
27 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list