From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Gentoo server security info
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:55:37
1 On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:38:59 +0200
2 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > It also states that tools-portage is the responsible herd, I'm not
5 > sure why Karl listed himself as maintainer, but gentoolkit
6 > bugs/patches should be reported to tools-portage@g.o.
7
8 Ups, sorry. I didn't know that. I thought karltk adding him there was on
9 purpose, because he wanted to be contacted...
10
11 > As for the letters, I choose N for "new" to somehow resemble the
12 > emerge output.
13
14 Which makes perfect sense. Actually I don't care that much, because as
15 you stated glsa-check is just a temporary solution. Andy just seemed
16 to like the other system better, and I just wanted to tell him that it's
17 easy to achieve. Ah, the pleasures of free software. :)
18
19 Michael,
20 who really appreciates the work you put into integrating GLSAs with
21 portage.
24 www.cargal.org
25 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
26 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
27 Registered Linux User #278726