From: "Vinícius Ferrão" <viniciusferrao@××××××××××.br>
To: "gentoo-server@l.g.o" <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-server] Disclaimer to forwarded mails to external domain?
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 05:58:07
1 Hello dudes,
2
3 I'm considering to implement a new feature in my Postfix Mail Filtering Gateway.
4
5 It would be great to add a disclaimer note to forwarded mails to an external domain. Since I'm already running amavisd-new, with all his friends, I was thinking to invite alterMIME to the party.
6
7 The tricky part is how to detected which messages are automatically forwarded to an external domain.
8
9 A quick example:
10
11 Our domain is mydomain.com and all mails received by john@××××××××.com are automatically redirected (forwarded) to john@××××××××××××××.com. And when this behaviour is detected the disclaimer must be added to the received message message.
12
13 So the main question is: how to do this? And just in case: alterMIME is the best solution?
14
15 Thanks in advance,
16 Vinícius Ferrão

smime.p7s application/pkcs7-signature