From: stephen white <steve@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Re: master server and other ideas
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:43:18
1 On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 01:14 AM, Steve Arnold wrote:
2 > 2) Flesh out the details in more detailed/structured documents,
3 > eventually encompassing other distros and/or OSs.
4
5 Yep, I only did it for a single OS and architecture, and it had various
6 other limitations (eg, not modularised into packages, not user
7 friendly).
8
9 > It sounds like spoob (another Steve, what do you know :)
10
11 I like your name too. :)
12
13 > most experience with actually trying to implement something like
14 > this, but I'm sure we all have experiences and associated ideas,
15
16 Absolutely! I have a starting point but I definitely don't have all the
17 answers. :)
20 steve@×××××××××××××××.au
21
22 CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
24 This email message is intended only for the addressee(s)
25 and contains information that may be confidential and/or
26 copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please
27 notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
28 this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email
29 by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
30 prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
31 any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is
32 recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.