From: Ronald Vazquez <r.vazquez@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Problem emerging phpmyadmin
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:29:30
1 List:
2
3 Thanks for the answers attempting to solve my issue. Well, there was a
4 rule placed in iptables to redirect port 80 on one of the internal
5 routers to another box. I deleted the rule and was able to emerge the
6 package(s). So yes, the problem was internal to my network and
7 everything is fine.
8
9 Sorry for the trouble,
10 RV