From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Problem emerging phpmyadmin
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 03:10:21
1 Davide Restivo wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 12:12 -0500, Ronald Vazquez wrote:
3 >
4 >>Hello list:
5 >>
6 >>I am trying to emerge phpmyadmin and it is bombing out here:
7 >
8 > Try to change mirror using mirrorselect:
9 >
10 > * app-portage/mirrorselect
11 > Latest version available: 1.2
12 > Latest version installed: 1.2
13 > Size of downloaded files: 7 kB
14 > Homepage: http://www.gentoo.org/
16 > License: GPL-2
17
18 Well the trace that Ronald showed had attempts at three different mirrors, including two
19 gentoo sites and ibiblio. Seems like *someone* should have had that file. And indeed, I
20 just tried the ibiblio address and the file is there.
21
22 Did you get this to work Ronald? It was probably a temporary glitch... though I don't know
23 why all three mirrors would not have the stable version of webapp-config simultaneously.
24
25 b
26 --
27 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list