From: Hex Star <hexstar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] php 4 to 5
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 00:14:14
1 On 10/20/07, Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Well, my move from php4 to php5 was pretty anti-climactic. I just unmasked php
3 > and emerged. Had to switch to php5 with php-select after that. Then I checked my
4 > sites and I haven't found any problems so far.
5 >
6 > Well, there was an error in phpmyadmin that was due to a config issue, but that
7 > may have been there for a while... I didn't have my config.inc.php set up right.
8 >
9 > So, if you don't have a lot of custom php, this move should be a snap.
10 > (Hopefully I haven't just missed subtle problems.)
11
12 Good to hear, thanks for the update :)
13 --
14 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list