From: Anders Bruun Olsen <anders@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] iSCSI + Kernel 2.6
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:59:22
1 On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 01:30:49PM -0400, dormando wrote:
2 > I haven't done this with gentoo, especially, but; There are linux-iscsi
3 > drivers from that site which work with 2.6.10 and later flawlessly, and
4
5 Ahh.. my bad, I hadn't gone to the download page, I only read the
6 information on the page which only mentions the 2.4 kernel.
7
8 > I can say I've used them against an IBM DS300 iSCSI box, too.
9
10 Sounds good!
11
12 > Note that recently two very good iSCSI stacks started merging into the
13 > linux kernel, which should improve things more going forward.
14
15 I'll be looking forward to it.
16
17 Thanks!