From: dormando <dormando@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] iSCSI + Kernel 2.6
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:32:22
1 Hey,
2
3 I haven't done this with gentoo, especially, but; There are linux-iscsi
4 drivers from that site which work with 2.6.10 and later flawlessly, and
5 I can say I've used them against an IBM DS300 iSCSI box, too.
6
7 Note that recently two very good iSCSI stacks started merging into the
8 linux kernel, which should improve things more going forward.
9
10 have fun,
11 -Dormando
12
13 Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
14 > Hi,
15 >
16 > I just bought an IBM DS300 iSCSI box that I want to use with my Gentoo
17 > servers. But I haven't really been able to find any Gentoo-related
18 > information about iSCSI and the only iSCSI driver/initiator I have found
19 > (linux-iscsi.sf.net) seem to be only for kernel 2.4.
20 >
21 > Can anybody point me in the right direction for setting up my Gentoo
22 > servers with kernel 2.6 to use iSCSI?
25 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list