From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Server Packages for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:36:04
1 How's this one?
2
3 Sorry about that - ( I tried something different this time, but for the most part...) unfortunately I can't do anything about it since it's Yahoo's webmail interface...Also why I'm not replying in-line, but at the top.
4
5 Ben
9 ----- Original Message ----
10 From: Robert Bridge <robert@××××××××.com>
11 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
12 Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:28:46 PM
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Server Packages for Gentoo
14
15 On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:17:42 -0700 (PDT)