From: "Spahn
To: "gentoo-server@l.g.o" <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Server Packages for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:10:21
1 ----Original Message-----
2 From: BRM [mailto:bm_witness@×××××.com]
3 Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:36 PM
4 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
5 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Server Packages for Gentoo
6
7 How's this one?
8
9 Sorry about that - ( I tried something different this time, but for the most part...) unfortunately I can't do anything about it since it's Yahoo's webmail interface...Also why I'm not replying in-line, but at the top.
10
11 Ben
15 ----- Original Message ----
16 From: Robert Bridge <robert@××××××××.com>
17 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
18 Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:28:46 PM
19 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Server Packages for Gentoo
20
21 On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:17:42 -0700 (PDT)