From: Andrew Fant <andrew.fant@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Binary "mirror" server?
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:02:58
1 If I may echo other people's sentiments, this is really cool stuff. Thank
2 you so much for sharing it.
3
4 Does anyone have any ideas about how best to integrate this all with
5 CFEngine? I work with a group that has real religion about systemimager
6 being the one true management interface, and strong gentoo package
7 management integration would make my life much quieter 8-)
8
9 Thanks,
10 Andy
13 --On Thursday, July 08, 2004 13:57:28 +1200 Barry Shaw