From: "Paul Kölle" <pkoelle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] web administration interface
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:26:56
1 Hi, first off I am also interested in such a framework and would like to
2 help out. BTW: Are there any decisions for the language already made
3
4 python: +1
5 php: -1 ;)
6
7 Devraj Mukherjee wrote:
8 > Hi Micheal,
9 >
10 > I am still on it, we are exploring the use of LDAP for the backend over
11 > MySQL. Have been pressured with some other projects lately.
12 I'd strongly advise against using LDAP as the only choice, its complex
13 and sometimes subtle and most ppl are more used to SQL and the
14 relational model. I think backends might be useful here.
15
16 cheers
17 Paul
18 --