From: Devraj Mukherjee <servers@××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] web administration interface
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:30:53
1 Cool. I have got a bit more time in my hands now and will finish the
2 product off soon.
3
4 Python +2
5 PHP -1
6
7 I am considering Python for the work as well. I am over PHP :)
10 Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN 107 600 975
11 P O Box 5949 Wagga Wagga NSW 2650 Australia
12 Voice: +61-2-69255866 / Fax: +61-2-69251039
13 http://www.eternitytechnologies.com/
17 Paul Kölle wrote:
18 > Hi, first off I am also interested in such a framework and would like to
19 > help out. BTW: Are there any decisions for the language already made
20 >
21 > python: +1
22 > php: -1 ;)
23 >
24 > Devraj Mukherjee wrote:
25 >
26 >>Hi Micheal,
27 >>
28 >>I am still on it, we are exploring the use of LDAP for the backend over
29 >>MySQL. Have been pressured with some other projects lately.
30 >
31 > I'd strongly advise against using LDAP as the only choice, its complex
32 > and sometimes subtle and most ppl are more used to SQL and the
33 > relational model. I think backends might be useful here.
34 >
35 > cheers
36 > Paul
39 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list