From: "Sébastien Arnaud" <sebastien@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Dedicated Gentoo server hosting testimonials?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 03:28:29
1 Hi to all,
2
3 I wondered if anybody on the list is currently running any Gentoo
4 servers at a web hosting company.
5
6 I have been lucky to use some rack space for my Gentoo servers at a
7 great datacenter in Chicago, but unfortunately it can't last and I have
8 to find a new datacenter to run my servers from. I have been looking
9 for web hosting companies that offer and support Gentoo on their
10 dedicated servers and I wondered if anybody had any comments or
11 testimonials on the following companies I found so far:
12 http://www.sevenl.net/
13 http://www.tek.net/
14 http://netsonic.net/
15
16 Thank you in advance for sharing your experience!
17
18 Sébastien

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature