From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Dedicated Gentoo server hosting testimonials?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 05:44:15
1 I've been running a single rack server with Tek for over a year now and I've been very
2 happy: no down time, quick turnaround on tickets, and a live person on the phone every
3 time I've called. I think one of the guys who started Tek was a gentoo dev, so they give
4 them the ad on the site... or something like that.
5
6 b
7
8 PS: They're in Austin, TX...
11 Sébastien Arnaud wrote:
12 > Hi to all,
13 >
14 > I wondered if anybody on the list is currently running any Gentoo
15 > servers at a web hosting company.
16 >
17 > I have been lucky to use some rack space for my Gentoo servers at a
18 > great datacenter in Chicago, but unfortunately it can't last and I have
19 > to find a new datacenter to run my servers from. I have been looking for
20 > web hosting companies that offer and support Gentoo on their dedicated
21 > servers and I wondered if anybody had any comments or testimonials on
22 > the following companies I found so far:
23 > http://www.sevenl.net/
24 > http://www.tek.net/
25 > http://netsonic.net/
26 >
27 > Thank you in advance for sharing your experience!
28 >
29 > Sébastien
30 --
31 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list