From: "Michael Stewart (vericgar)" <vericgar@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Plone, Apache and mod_rewrite
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:12:07
1 Chris S wrote:
2 > I have been struggling all afternoon with trying to get Plone (2.0.5-r1)
3 > to work through Apache (2.0.54-r11) and am wondering if someone could
4 > slap me over the head and point out what I'm doing wrong?
5
6 How much have you changed the default configuration that comes with
7 apache-2.0.54-r11? If not too much, make sure that you have -D PROXY in
8 APACHE2_OPTS in /etc/conf.d/apache2. (In the default configuration, the
9 line to enable mod_proxy is wrapped in a <IfDefine PROXY> block.)
10
11 Make sure you do a full restart (/etc/init.d/apache2 stop &&
12 /etc/init.d/apache2 start) so that changes take effect.
13
14 Feel free to stop by #gentoo-apache on irc.freenode.net if this doesn't
15 help and/or you want more immediate help (e-mail is slow!)
18 Michael Stewart vericgar@g.o
19 Gentoo Developer http://dev.gentoo.org/~vericgar
22 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list