From: "D. Wokan" <wokan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] spamassassin
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:30:44
1 Christoph Gysin wrote:
2
3 > Lance Lassetter wrote:
4 >
5 >> i'm interested if sa-learn can be done site-wide. bayes does seem to
6 >> help a bit but on a system with 500 users it doesn't seem trivial.
9 > I have e special IMAP folder, where users can put in false-negatives
10 > (spam that made it in your inbox). A cronjob scans that folder and
11 > trains the sitewide bayes stored in a mysql-DB.
12 >
13 > Christoph
14
15 I do the same thing. Granted I'm supporting a whopping 3 users, but I
16 use a cron job to go through /home/*/.mail/SA-MissedSpam and
17 /home/*/.mail/SA-FalsePositives nightly. It even clears out the missed
18 spam folder automatically so space doesn't get wasted on what wasn't
19 wanted to begin with.
20
21 D. Wokan
22 --