From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] spamassassin
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:23:37
1 I do this too... just wish spamassassin would hurry up and learn. My girlfriend gets the
2 same spam over and over -- often several copies of the same one at a time -- everyday.
3 Today I looked at the headers of a missed spam -- one of those "we've been trying to
4 contact you about our great mortg(age (sic) opportunities" -- and it's score was 0.0!!
5 Well, it does block some, so I guess that's something. It just seems like nothing will
6 ever fix the spam problem.
7
8 b
11 D. Wokan wrote:
12 > I do the same thing. Granted I'm supporting a whopping 3 users, but I
13 > use a cron job to go through /home/*/.mail/SA-MissedSpam and
14 > /home/*/.mail/SA-FalsePositives nightly. It even clears out the missed
15 > spam folder automatically so space doesn't get wasted on what wasn't
16 > wanted to begin with.
17 >
18 > D. Wokan
19 --