From: peter.gantner@×××××××××××××.at
To: gentoo-server@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] spamassassin
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:32:13
1 Quoth Ben Munat, on Saturday, the 26th of March:
2
3 > I do this too... just wish spamassassin would hurry up and learn. My
4 > girlfriend gets the same spam over and over -- often several copies of the
5 > same one at a time -- everyday. Today I looked at the headers of a missed
6 > spam -- one of those "we've been trying to contact you about our great
7 > mortg(age (sic) opportunities" -- and it's score was 0.0!! Well, it does
8 > block some, so I guess that's something. It just seems like nothing will ever
9 > fix the spam problem.
10 You could try training it with some spam from http://www.spamarchive.org
11
12 Worked nicely for me!
13
14 Greets,
15 Peter
18 "I do not think the way you think I think."
19 -- Kai, last of the Brunnen G
20 --
21 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list