From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Charset problem with odbc connection on AS400
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:29:34
1 On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 16:09 +0200, KRAFT Benjamin wrote:
2 > Hello the list,
3 Hi!
4 > I'm writing here this mail because of incorrect characters displaying when
5 > getting informations from one AS400 and trying to display it on a web page
6 > with php.
7 >
8 > My server is running debian linux, and the unixODBC driver that i downloaded
9 > from ibm's web page is the following :
10 Uhm ... please don't get me wrong, but what does that have to do with Gentoo?
11 Both machines involved run "something else" - why don't you ask on the
12 distribution-specific mailing lists?
13 > iSeriesODBC-5.1.0-0.16.i386.rpm
14 [snip]
15 > Does anyone have a clue ?
16 I don't, sorry. Maybe you should try to find some documentation from IBM?
17 > Thanks in advance.
18 Good luck
19
20 Patrick
21 --
22 Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move