From: Claudinei Matos <claudineimatos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] mailman: how to approve messages by automated script or how to just allow autopost from address and ip?
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:18:36
1 Hey guys,
2
3 I have a list at mailman with all my clients. I've specified that all
4 posts to the list are moderated.
5 That works fine but I always have to approve the messages by admin interface.
6 The situation is that I have a address that I want to trust to post to
7 the list without moderation but I can't just allow that email 'cause
8 anyone that post using this email address and so send whatever he want
9 to my list.
10 I'm wondering if is there a way to create some really trusted process
11 like verifing the email and even the IP of the sender. Could this be
12 possible?
13 Other possibility I think is to create a shell script that verify the
14 post and send it automatically by verifiying some "string" at the
15 message code.
16
17 Well, I give a try to understand the mailman process but I didn't
18 found a way to implement the possible "shell script" solution, so I
19 really don't know how to solve my problem.
20
21 Did someone implemented such a thing?
22
23 Tks in advice,
24
25 Claudinei Matos