From: Roger Bumgarner <roger.bumgarner@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:36:43
1 then use the unsubscribe feature. I'm lazy, so google it, or wait for
2 someone else to send it to you. its also supposedly in the email
3 headers.
4
5 -rb
6
7 On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:43 AM, Mark <atlee@××××××.nl> wrote:
8 > Blow it out yer arse cunt
9 >
10 > -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
11 > Van: Marko Reiner [mailto:marko_reiner@××××××.org]
12 > Verzonden: maandag 22 september 2008 18:32
13 > Aan: gentoo-server@l.g.o
14 > Onderwerp: Re: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
15 >