From: Mark <atlee@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:43:24
1 Blow it out yer arse cunt
2
3 -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
4 Van: Marko Reiner [mailto:marko_reiner@××××××.org]
5 Verzonden: maandag 22 september 2008 18:32
6 Aan: gentoo-server@l.g.o
7 Onderwerp: Re: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
8
9 Kerin Millar schrieb:
10 > 2008/9/22 Mark <atlee@××××××.nl>:
11 >> Stop sending me these fucking e mails...I dont want them so fuck
12 >> off!!!!
13 >
14 > I've got a better idea. As this is a subscription-based list, how
15 > about actually taking the advice that you were given upon the first
16 > occasion that you so eloquently complained and unsubscribing yourself,
17 > thereby avoiding the opportunity to achieve a hat-trick by making a
18 > complete and utter ass of yourself in public for the third time
19 > running? The fact is that you - or someone else using your mail
20 > account - subscribed your account to this list. As such, it's your
21 > responsibility to unsubscribe according to the instructions at
22 > http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml. Please do feel free to carry
23 > out this procedure at the earliest available opportunity.
24 >
25 > Cheers,
26 >
27 > --Kerin