From: Marko Reiner <marko_reiner@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Iptables Changes
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:30:37
1 Kerin Millar schrieb:
2 > 2008/9/22 Mark <atlee@××××××.nl>:
3 >> Stop sending me these fucking e mails...I dont want them so fuck
4 >> off!!!!
5 >
6 > I've got a better idea. As this is a subscription-based list, how
7 > about actually taking the advice that you were given upon the first
8 > occasion that you so eloquently complained and unsubscribing yourself,
9 > thereby avoiding the opportunity to achieve a hat-trick by making a
10 > complete and utter ass of yourself in public for the third time
11 > running? The fact is that you - or someone else using your mail
12 > account - subscribed your account to this list. As such, it's your
13 > responsibility to unsubscribe according to the instructions at
14 > http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml. Please do feel free to carry
15 > out this procedure at the earliest available opportunity.
16 >
17 > Cheers,
18 >
19 > --Kerin