From: Mark Rudholm <rudholm@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ASTERISK
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:00:43
1 You should read the book "Asterisk The Future of Telephony".
2 It is available for free download. Search for "AsteriskTFOT.pdf"
3 Also, http://www.voip-info.org/ is a good resource for information.
4
5 The Asterisk ebuild is pretty good. It sets everything up for
6 you, you just have to edit your config files. It's not something
7 you can do in 10 minutes. I'd say the complexity level is about
8 on par with Apache.
9
10 -Mark
11
12 Suranga Kasthuriarachchi wrote:
13 > Dear all,
14 >
15 > Please anyone have experience about asterisk setup. and I'm very new to
16 > asterisk. so please help me to configure my asterisk server.
17 > i need to know like what are the basic requirement for to setup asterisk..
18 >
19 > Thanking you,
20 >
21 > Suranga