From: Sean Cook <scook@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ASTERISK
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:03:49
1 Unfortunately, I would completely disagree with Mark on this... ATFOT is a
2 great book, however it is a bit dated. And as for asterisk ebuilds...
3 forget it... they are still running out of 1.0 when 1.2 has been out for
4 almost a year and 1.4 is on it's way into beta.
5
6 Download the source... compile and install it...
7
8 You need the following packages:
9
10 ncurses
11 openssl
12 zlib
13 bison
14
15 Then download all the necessary 1.2 packages and...
16
17 # cd zaptel-1.2
18 # make clean; make install
19 # cd ../libpri-1.2