From: Sean Cook <scook@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ASTERISK
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:12:33
1 I am sorry, I ment to give a good reference after i said that ATFOT wasn't
2 very helpful. Probably the best site for information on Asterisk is
3 http://www.voip-info.org, however it is HUGE... you may find it a bit more
4 helpfull to start with http://www.asteriskguru.com. (there tutorial on
5 slackware is very complete and can be modified for gentoo) When in doubt most
6 things can be found by a really good google search...
7
8 ie: asterisk dialplan howto