From: Stuart Stegall <stuart@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] MySQL-4.1 and <- Max
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:15:08
1 I don't think this is what you think it is. I believe this is the size
2 of all the records that will be transferred to other nodes in the
3 cluser, not the total database size. When NDB Cluster first came into
4 being, I was testing it with a 60GB database with 4xDell PE2600s with
5 2GB of RAM.
6
7 > -----Original Message-----
8 > From: Kashani [mailto:kashani-list@××××××××.net]
9 > Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 11:03 AM
10 > To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
11 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] MySQL-4.1 and <- Max