From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Web Based Job Ticket System?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:06:28
1 Andrew D. Fant wrote:
2 > gentoo-server wrote:
3 >
4 >>>I'm looking for a web based job ticket system. We use apache 2 and mysql
5 >>>currently, and also have php 4/5.
6 >>>
7 >>>Any suggestions?
8 >>
9 >>http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/
10 >>
11 >>We use it with ~10 users, and ~5000 end users submitting tickets. Works
12 >>very well for us.
13 >>
14 >>Stan
15 >
16 > I'll second that. We use RT here and it works quite well. Better than
17 > many commercial solutions, in fact.
18 >
19 > Andy
20
21 Ditto here, but RT is royal pain in the ass to get working. Gentoo does
22 have an ebuild for it now, so it may not be as bad as when I built mine
23 a few years ago.
24
25 You'll need Mysql w/innodb support for the current version and you may
26 have the best luck with Apache1 and mod_perl1.
27
28 kashani
29 --
30 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list