From: Devraj Mukherjee <servers@××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Removing blocks?
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:45:47
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I have a Gentoo server which has a Apache and Subversion running on it.
4 Apache for some reason blocks the version of subversion on the system. Is
5 there any way of forceably removing blocks?
6
7 On my other Gentoo systems which have been built more recently this
8 problem does not exists, I am guessing there is a fix in the new
9 subversion/apache combination.
10
11 Also does any one know why there is a block in this combination?
12
13 Thanks
14 Devraj
18 Devraj Mukherjee <servers@××××××××××××××××××××.com>
19 System Administration Group, Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd.
20 P O Box 5949 WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650 Australia
21 Voice: +61-2-69717131 / Fax: +61-2-69251039
22 http://eternitytechnologies.com
23 --
24 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list