From: theboywho <theboywho@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Removing blocks?
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:15:41
1 On Friday 15 Apr 2005 06:46, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > I have a Gentoo server which has a Apache and Subversion running on it.
5 > Apache for some reason blocks the version of subversion on the system. Is
6 > there any way of forceably removing blocks?
7
8 Which versions of subversion and Apache are you trying to install. The blocks
9 are probably in place because of changes in dependencies between versions of
10 Apache and subversion.
11
12 > On my other Gentoo systems which have been built more recently this
13 > problem does not exists, I am guessing there is a fix in the new
14 > subversion/apache combination.
15 >
16 > Also does any one know why there is a block in this combination?
17 >
18 > Thanks
19 > Devraj
20 --