From: Brett Henrich <bhenrich@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-sysadmin@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] RE: [gentoo-sysadmin] How to admin a multiple Gentoo Installation...
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:42:45
1 I was wondering this myself ...
2
3 At the moment, the Wiki is hosted on Wade's cablemodem connection, though I
4 guess it will have to eventually move from there. That kind of changeover
5 will probably need to be done once the project becomes more formalized and
6 we can figure out what's going on.
7
8 As far as I'm aware, this is *becoming* an Offical Gentoo sub-project
9 (correct me if I'm wrong) hence the mailing list name change, etc.
10
11 Brett
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Kurt Lieber [mailto:klieber@g.o]
14 Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 2:23 AM
15 To: gentoo-sysadmin@g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-sysadmin] How to admin a multiple Gentoo
17 Installation...