From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] RE: [gentoo-sysadmin] How to admin a multiple Gentoo Installation...
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:03:38
1 On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 11:42:54AM +1000 or thereabouts, Brett Henrich wrote:
2 > As far as I'm aware, this is *becoming* an Offical Gentoo sub-project
3 > (correct me if I'm wrong) hence the mailing list name change, etc.
4
5 It is becoming an official gentoo sub-project, indeed. The original email
6 talked about CMF/Zope/Plone, however, which is more what I was questioning.
7
8 Overall, Gentoo has selected tikiwiki for their internal wiki and
9 content-management needs. For the web site, we have selected AxKit, which
10 is in production today.
11
12 --kurt