From: Justin Lambert <justin.lambert@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Servers running gentoo
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:02:39
1 I haven't worked out how I was going to do this yet. I really like the
2 concept behind kickstart, I use it now for building my servers - has
3 made life much easier to keep consistency. I had considered making a
4 ghost image and reloading that, but I'm not sure if I can get ghost to
5 work with the 3ware cards I use. For the most part, a tar similar to
6 the stagex tarballs would do most of the work since my binaries will be
7 the same across classes of machine. Any other ideas?
8
9 jl
10